When the filling machine assembly is complete, LINHO performs a comprehensive inspection of the filler. Including the smoothness of each mechanical part, the matching degree with the bottle and cap, the accuracy of the control system program, the assembly of electrical components, etc. At the same time, we also lubricate the individual transmission mechanisms. Before leaving the factory, LINHO will debug the filling machine for real bottles, which generally lasts 2~3 days. During this period, Linho will find out all the machine assembly problems, control system program problems, or some other problems. So as to completely solve the problem and avoid problems in the filling machine in the user’s factory, which affects production efficiency.
When the filling machine arrives at the user’s factory after a long period of transportation, the user still needs to inspect and clean the filling machine before officially starting production. Some fasteners or the position of the star wheel may shift during long periods of transportation. In the long working time, the filling machine may also have some problems due to various reasons. In addition to the daily maintenance of the filling machine according to the user manual, the user also needs to check the working status of the filling machine regularly. Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Common problems of beverage filling machine include inconsistent liquid level, leakage, non-filling, etc. Based on years of experience, LINHO summarized the following are some common problems and solutions of filling machine. It is available for user reference.
- Cannot start or stop the filling machine normally: this may be caused by power failure, poor cable joints, motor failure, PLC program errors, etc. Inspect and repair the related parts.
- Filling machine leakage: It may be caused by poor sealing of the filling head, aging of pipelines, damage to O-rings, etc. Replace the corresponding parts.
- Filling machine jam: It may be due to the wrong position between the star wheels and guide plate. Adjust the star wheel and guide plate.
- Abnormal noise in the filling machine: it may be caused by bearing damage, loose transmission chain, wear of mechanical parts, etc. Inspect and repair the related parts.
- The temperature of the filling machine is too high: it may be caused by insufficient lubricating oil, excessive motor load, etc. Change the lubricating oil and check the motor load.
- Tripping phenomenon of filling machine: it may be caused by unstable power supply voltage, loose cable joints, motor failure, etc. Inspect and repair the related parts.
- Clogged filling machine: This can be caused by impurities, air bubbles or sediment. Clean the filling machine.
- The bottle is not full: The level of the bottle is mainly related to the length of the vent pipe in the filling valve. We reach different levels by adjusting the length of the vent tube. If the filling machine is designed according to the full level at the beginning, the liquid level changes after a period, which may be caused by the aging of the gasket or return pipe, and use needs to check and adjust the machine.
- Unsealed cap: May be caused by the following.
- There is a problem with the cap itself: the cap is deformed, worn or damaged and can cause it to not be screwed tightly. The solution is to replace the cap.
- Mismatch between bottle diameter and cap size: Mismatch between bottle size and cap specification can also result in not being able to screw tightly. The solution is to replace the bottle or cap that matches the caliber or specification.
- Improper adjustment of the cap device: Improper adjustment of the cap device can also lead to the inability to tighten. The solution is to readjust the cap mechanism.
- Cap too tight or too loose: If the cap is too tight or too loose, it will not be tightened. The solution is to adjust the cap mechanism to ensure that the cap is tightened with the right force.
- Foreign objects between the cap and the bottle: Foreign objects between the cap and the bottle can also cause it to not be tightened. The solution is to clean the foreign object and reinstall the lid.
- Grease or moisture between the cap and the bottle: If there is grease or moisture between the cap and the bottle, it can also cause it to not be tightened. The solution is to wash and dry the caps and bottles.
- Inconsistent levels of bottles:
- The dimensions of the bottles are inconsistent. If bottles are from different suppliers or different production batches, their sizes may vary, which can lead to inconsistent levels. Please make sure that the bottles are the same size, from the same supplier or production batch.
- The filling head or filling pipe of the filling machine is blocked or damaged. If there is a blockage in the filling head or filling pipe, or if there is damage that prevents the liquid from flowing smoothly, it can lead to inconsistent fill levels. Clean and maintain the filling head and pipes regularly to ensure unobstructed access.
- The filling machine’s liquid level control system is faulty. If the filling machine’s level control system fails, it will lead to inconsistent filling levels. Regularly inspect and maintain the level control system to ensure its normal operation. If there is a failure, repair or replace the faulty part in time.
The above are some common problems that may occur during the operation of the filling machine. However, if the user does the usual maintenance work of the filling machine according to the user manual, these problems will basically not occur. If you want to know more information about filling machines or have some questions, welcome to contact us. We will be very happy to share and discuss this with you.