The lubricating system is an important part of the filling machine. It must run properly. Changing the oil regularly and cleaning the lubrication pipes is an efficient way to keep it up. Maintaining the lubrication system requires attention to the following aspects.
1. Make Sure You’re Using The Right Lubricant
Using the wrong lubricant can reduce the performance and life of your filler. It is necessary to choose the right lubricant according to the specific model of the filling machine and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Different models of filling machines may require different types of lubricating oil, viscosity, additives, etc. When performing a lubricating oil change, you should carefully check the instructions of the filling machine or consult the manufacturer to ensure using the correct lubricant. In general, the type of lubricating oil should meet international standards, such as ISO, DIN and other standards, to ensure the quality and reliability of lubricating oil. Linho’s filling machine adopts lubricating oil grade is 20# oil, grease grade 2# or 3#.
2. Change The Lubricating Oil Regularly
To ensure the normal operation of the lubrication system, users should change the lubricating oil of the filling machine regularly. The frequency of changing the lubricating oil depends on how often using the machine. It is generally recommended to lubricate the filling machine before turning it on every day. Especially in the case of large equipment workload, users can increase the lubrication frequency appropriately. Add lubricating oil twice per shift. Frequently observe the lubrication of the transmission gear in the frame, and apply the lubricating grease in time. Replenish the oil in the reducer every month, replace the oil after half a year of use, and replace it once a year thereafter. At the same time, it is necessary to pay attention to the type and amount of lubricating oil to avoid excessive or insufficient lubrication adversely affecting the equipment.
3. Check The Lubricating System Regularly
check whether the lubrication system has leaks, check whether the oil level is normal, and check whether there is lubricating oil coats the lubrication point.
The lubrication points of the filling machine generally include the following aspects:
- Transmission system: The transmission system of the filling machine includes reducers, gears, chains and other components. Lubricating reduces wear and friction. Lubrication points include reducer oil window, gear transmission oil port, chain, etc.
- Moving parts: The moving parts of the filling machine include tracks, guide rods, sliders, etc. Lubricating reduces wear and friction. Lubrication points include tracks, guide rods, sliders, etc.
- Pneumatic system: The pneumatic system of the filling machine includes cylinders, solenoid valves and other components. Lubricating reduces wear and friction. Lubrication points include cylinders, solenoid valves, etc.
- Vacuum system: Lubricating of the vacuum system ensures the normal operation of the system. Lubrication points include vacuum pump lubrication ports, vacuum valves, etc.
- Electrical system: Cleaning, maintenance, and inspection of the electrical system ensure the normal operation of the system. Lubrication points include motor bearings, terminal blocks, etc.
The specific lubrication point needs to be determined according to the model and use of the filling machine. it is better to find the lubrication point list in the maintenance manual of the filling machine.
4. Regular Cleaning of The Lubricating System
Regular cleaning of the lubrication system can prevent the influence of dirt and impurities accumulated in the filling machine on the lubrication system. The specific steps are as follows:
- Turn off the lubrication system: Before turning off the lubrication system, you need to turn off the power of the filling machine and wait for it to cool. Then, close the throttle within the system and close all solenoid valves.
- Discharge lubricating oil: Set an oil take-up tray at the lubricating oil discharge outlet to discharge the lubricating oil from the lubrication system until it is completely emptied.
- Clean the lubrication system: inject a special cleaning agent into the lubrication system, start the filling machine and let it run for a period of time, let the cleaning agent flow through all the lubrication points in the system, and thoroughly clean the dirt in the system.
- Drain the cleaning agent: Drain the cleaning agent from the system while rinsing repeatedly with clean water until it is completely cleaned.
- Fill the lubricating oil: Add the appropriate amount of lubricating oil to the lubrication system, and apply the lubricating oil one by one lubrication points to ensure that each lubrication point is fully lubricated.
- Check the lubrication system: restart the filling machine and check whether the lubrication system is working normally and whether each lubrication point is fully lubricated.
Please note that using special cleaning agents instead of ordinary cleaning agents when cleaning the lubrication system. This is to avoid damage to the system. At the same time, before filling the lubricating oil, clean the lubrication point to avoid the effect of impurities.
5. Oiling Method of Lubrication Point
Before oiling, clean the lubrication point and surrounding area to ensure that there is no dust and dirt. Apply oil to the lubrication points with appropriate lubricating appliances.
6. Lubrication Before Shutdown
Before the filling machine stops, check whether the lubrication point is sufficiently oiled, and oil it if necessary.
7. Change The Lubricator Regularly
Replace the lubricator regularly to ensure the normal operation of the lubrication system of the filling machine. The frequency of changing the lubricator depends on how often using the machine.
Lubricators are for lubricating the moving parts of a machine or equipment. Lubricators typically include components such as oil or grease reservoirs, pumps, filters, pressure regulators, piping and distributors that can help protect the filler from wear and damage. Lubricators are usually installed on equipment and connected to moving parts by pipes. During operation, the lubricator will send the right amount of lubricating oil or grease to each moving part to ensure the normal operation of the filling machine and extend the life of the equipment. Lubricators can be manually or automatically to ensure the stability and consistency of the lubrication system.
The normal operation of the lubrication system plays a very important role in extending the service life of the filling machine. The user should regularly check and properly maintain the lubrication system to ensure the normal operation of the filling machine.