The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) is a leading heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) event. Each year, the event consists of more than 2,100 exhibitors and attracts more than 60,000 attendees.
The 2019 Expo, co-sponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), will be held January 14-16, 2019, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
Since 1930, the show has provided a forum for the HVACR industry where OEMs, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, distributors and educators in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities come together to discover the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships.
What to expect at AHR Expo 2019
Exhibitors will display new solutions that serve HVACR functions ranging from highly efficient equipment and components to whole building management systems, such as building automation and control technologies that connect and communicate via the Internet of Things (IoT), and time-saving tools and instruments that require less time at the job site and many additional products and solutions that support efficiency.
• Some of the products that will be displayed include:
• Actuators and valves
• Boiler water treatment
• Cooling towers
• Corrosion control equipment
• Flow, temperature and level controls
• Flowmeters and gauges
• Heat exchangers
• Pumps, motors and drives
• Renewable energy products
• Seals and gaskets
• Software and analyzers
• Water treatment
Some of the free industry sessions include:
• Trends in the HVAC Market
• Developing a Cybersecurity Defense
• Necessity of Filtration on Open Cooling Systems
• Cooling Tower and Water Treatment Fundamentals
• Boiling Down to the Best Boiler Solution
• Controls Strategies for Maximizing Condensing Boiler System Efficiency
• HVAC System Cleaning 101
• The Benefits of Manifold Flowmeters in Design and Installation for Radiant
• Reducing Your System Operating Costs by 40 Percent with Closed Circuit Cooling Towers
• Next Generation HVAC Controls: Open Hardware – Open Software
• Variable Frequency Drives: Method of Test in a Case Study
Attendees will also find more than 50 exhibitor product and technology presentations. Some of these include:
• TCOD-Clean: High Purity Filtration Selection and Design
• Marley MD Everest Counterflow Cooling Tower
• Why Is Filtration Critical for Minimizing Legionella Growth
• The Array Boiler: High-Efficiency Condensing Boiler with the Benefits of Redundant Heat Exchangers
• Reduce the Space Required for Your Evaporative Cooling Equipment While Saving Water and Energy
• Geothermal Heat Pumps Meet the Future
• Keeping Your Operations Flowing – Accurate Flow Metering Without Cutting the Pipe or Shutting Down Your System
• The Final Evolution of Pressure Boosting Technology
• Why Use NSF Certified Pressure Gauges
• VFD Trends and Time Savers
• All About Oil Separators
Advance registration and additional fees are required to participate in review sessions and exams. These certifications include the following:
• NAFA Certified Air Filter Specialist (CAFS) testing and two-hour tutorial and NCT testing
• Commissioning Authority (CxA) workshop and exam
• HVAC review and North American Technician Excellence (NATE) testing
• New Construction Commissioning and ACP exam
• ASHRAE certification exams
AHR Expo 2019
Georgia World Congress Center | Atlanta
Mon., Jan. 14, 10:00 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tue., Jan. 15, 10:00 a.m.–6 p.m.
Wed., Jan. 16, 10:00 a.m.–4 p.m.