When should we clean the RO membrane:
- After treatment, the water yield of the equipment is reduced by 10 ~ 15%;
- After treatment,the operating pressure of the membrane system increased by 15%;
- After treatment,the salt transmittance of the membrane system increased by 10-15% compared with the initial normal value
- The operating pressure difference is increased by 15% compared with the initial operation.
How to clean the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Negative pressure cleaning: it is the pressure formed on the side of the reverse osmosis membrane through the vacuum suction of the equipment, which can effectively remove the pollutants on the surface and inside of the membrane;
- Back washing:it is the use of strong gas or liquid to clean the surface of the membrane, so as to clean up the pollutants inside the membrane and make the membrane clean again,back washing is one of the more commonly used ways to clean the reverse osmosis membrane;
- Chemical cleaning: it is to use chemical cleaning agent to clean the reverse osmosis membrane. It is a targeted cleaning of chemicals, it can also effectively to clean the membrane. This method is also one of the commonly used cleaning methods.