The labeling machine is a device that sticks rolled labels (paper or foil) onto PCB, products or specified packaging.
According to different forms of classification, the labeling machine names also different.
1. According to different ways of sticking, it can be divided into self-adhesive labeling machine, paste labeling machine, and OPP hot-melt label stick machine.
2. According to the product type, it can be divided into linear labeling machine and rotary labeling machine. Linear type is mainly used for medium and low-speed production line, while the rotary type is used for the high-speed production line.
3. According to different labeling functions, it can be divided into flat labeling machine, side labeling machine, and circular labeling machine.
4. According to the degree of automation, it can be divided into automatic, semi-automatic and manual labeling machines.
5. According to the number of labels, it can be divided into a single-side labeling machine, double-side labeling machine, one-round labeling machine, three-side, and multi-side labeling machine.
In the beverage packing field, self-adhesive labeling machine and OPP hot melt label stick machine are the most used.